1) All payments are due at the time of service. This includes Co-Pays, Co-Insurance and Deductibles. We may also let you know about a balance due from a previous visit. We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
2) Keep in mind that your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. Often they require you to pay for certain items at time of service.
3) We have made prior arrangements with many insurance companies and health plans to accept an assignment of benefits. We will only bill these plans for you. You are required to pay your co-pay and any amount due BEFORE you are seen and any co-insurance and deductible at the time you check out.
4) If you are insured by a plan that we do NOT participate with, you must pay for your charges at the time of service. We will provide you with a statement that you can submit directly to your insurance carrier and they will send any reimbursement directly to you.
5) Not all insurance plans cover all services (i.e. physical exams, some blood work, etc.). In the event your insurance plan determines a service is “not covered”, you will be responsible for the charge. Payment is due upon receipt of a statement from our office (written or verbal).
6) We will bill your insurance company for all services provided in the hospital, our office or any facility our providers cover. You are responsible for any balance due.